Join us on May 11th, for a workshop on photography where we explore the personal, business and fundamental sides of photography. Last day to register is 10th May.
Tickets: Rs 695/- only
What you will learn? (Table of content)
Understanding the fundamentals.
- Exposure triangle
- Essential gear suitable for you.
- Mistakes that beginners make in photography.
- Types of cameras.
- Selecting a camera.
Approach the business in photography
- Social media algorithm & how to use it
- How making money in photography is actually very easy.
- Why is photography a stable field as business.
- there is no competition.(debunked)
- Identifying how to impress a client.
Personal approach to photography
- Art of communication via photography
- Identify your genre.
- how light shapes mood in your final image.
Models and photographers can direct message us. Sponsors can email us at email@example.com
Batch bookings are available. fill out the form below to save your spot.
Location: Mumbai, Thane, Nallasopara (venue mentioned at the point of sale)
Seats: 30 per batch open for amateur, beginner & hobby photographer.
Duration: 3 hrs plus 1 hr model shoot.
Lecture:indoors and shoot outdoor